Is this the Right Package for you?
If you do not have a contractor yet, but you are thinking about a new kitchen, then YES, this is for you! Maybe it's a complete gut job or maybe it's just in need of a little facelift, nevertheless Karen and her team will use their expertise to get you started!
This package will give you all the information you need to get started toward the kitchen of your dreams!
- Purchase the Package, complete the Questionnaire and Karen will reach out to you to schedule your first appointment.
- Karen will come to your home and together you'll discuss your space, changes you'd like to make and inspiration images that you have saved
- Karen will schedule a second visit shortly afterwards to bring in her "kitchen" dream team, so that they can take all of their measurements and photos of your space
- After all information has been gathered, Karen will schedule a third meeting with you to discuss all aspects of the project and her recommendations for moving forward.
At the end of the third meeting you'll have:
- Layout/Floor Plan (1 revision included if needed)
- Material samples specific to your project (tile, countertop, cabinet finishes
- An estimated budget
- Feedback on how to proceed with the design
- Inspiration images to use as a guide moving forward
Many times, our clients move on to book the Full Service Kitchen Design Package with us. But sometimes, our clients just need to gather information to see if this project is something they can do at this time. The plans are yours either way. Whatever you decide, we are happy to help you with your design.
How to Prepare for the Kitchen-Only Consultation:
Prepare some "Inspiration Images" to review with Karen during your consultation to help define your design style and vision for the space.
Determine your level of investment for this project with your spouse/partner before Karen arrives. Everyone needs to be onboard when it comes to living without a kitchen during a renovation.