Is this the Right Package for You?
It is if you already have a contractor and a floor plan. Has your contractor told you to go and make your selections for your new bathroom? Feeling lost and don't know where to start?
You have come to the right place!
We will guide you in making your selections for your bathroom project. Having several award-winning, published bathrooms under our belt we feel that we know a thing or two on how to pull a bathroom together to make sure you achieve the look you desire.
We will work with you and your contractor to facilitate the selection of the finishes that include:
- Paint & Wallpaper
- Once the Questionnaire for this package is completed, an appointment will be set for us to meet with you in person to further discuss the project and see your home.
- Karen will reach out to your contractor (unless he/she was present for our first meeting) and get a list of the preferred vendors and the list of the items that need to be selected.
- We will make appointments with the preferred vendors and preview the options available before your appointment with them.
- We will then meet you at each vendor to guide you in making your selections. This can be as many as 7 or 8 vendors. If we feel we need to introduce a product that is not being offered by a vendor, we will make sure you have that information to share with your contractor.
- All of the items that are selected will be entered here in our online Design Studio, to which you will have access when you log in to your customized project. You will be able to see the products selected, as well as a Mood Board with all of the items together. You can see a sample of a Mood board, by clicking on the tab on the left side of your screen.
Why do you need us?
A lot of vendors are only seeing their part of your project without knowing the rest of the vision for your bathroom, let alone your house, and what your style is. After we have you answer our questionnaires, meeting with you in person and seeing your home, we know what you like and what makes sense in your home. A bathroom project is a big investment and it should seamlessly fit in with your style and look appropriate for your home.
How to Prepare for our 1st Meeting:
- Invite your contractor to attend our meeting
- Have copies of your floorplan available
- Have the list of items you need to source for your bathroom
This package fee is for one full size bathroom. You may purchase multiple packages for multiple rooms. Smaller bathrooms, such as powder rooms will be evaluated individually.