This Package is for you if:
You already have a contractor and a floorpan and you are ready to renovate your kitchen.
Your contractor gave you a list of items you need to select for your renovation and you don't know where to start.
You need help to pull it all together and want to get that magazine-worthy kitchen.
Well, you've come to the right place! This is exactly where to start!
We will guide you in making your selections for your kitchen project. Having several award-winning, published kitchens under our belt we feel that we know a thing or two on how to pull a kitchen together to make sure you achieve the look you desire.
We will work with you and your contractor to facilitate the selection of the finishes that include:
- Paint & Wallpaper
- After our Initial Phone Call , you may purchase this package.
- Once the Questionnaire for this package is completed, an appointment will be set for us to meet with you in person to further discuss the project and see your home.
- Karen will reach out to your contractor (unless he/she was present for our first meeting) and get a list of the preferred vendors and the list of the items that need to be selected.
- We will make appointments with the preferred vendors and preview the options available before your appointment with them.
- We will then meet you at each vendor to guide you in making your selections. This can be as many as 7 or 8 vendors. If we feel we need to introduce a product that is not being offered by a vendor, we will make sure you have that information to share with your contractor.
- All of the items that are selected will be entered here in our online Design Studio, where you AND your contractor will have access after logging in to your customized project. You will be able to see the products selected, as well as a Mood Board with all of the items together. You can see a sample of a Mood board, by clicking on the tab on the left side of your screen.
Why do you need us?
Most vendors are only seeing your project without knowing the rest of your house, the rest of the selections, and what your style is. After we have you answer our questionnaires, meeting with you in person and seeing your home, we know what you like and what makes sense in your home. A kitchen project is a big investment and it should seamlessly fit in with your style and look appropriate for your home.
How to Prepare for our 1st Meeting:
- Invite your contractor to attend our meeting
- Have copies of your floorplan available
- Have the list of items you need to source for your kitchen