Luxury Kitchen or Bath Renovation
* This package requires new cabinetry in the space. If you are not looking for new cabinetry, try our "Luxury Kitchen or Bath Refresh" package.
*The Discovery Callmust be completed prior to purchasing this package
*Fee is for Design Services Only
Is this package right for you?
If you plan on replacing your cabinetry, and changing the layout of your space, this package is right for you. This is the perfect package if you are looking for a whole new look and improving the functionality of your space. This package is for you if you do not have a contractor and a plan yet for your new space. If you already have a contractor and a floor plan and are just looking for help with your finish selections, then please check out our "Kitchen or Bath Finishes" package.
This package requires the purchase of new cabinetry, if you are looking to just update your current kitchen, please check out our "Luxury Kitchen or Bath Refresh" package
This package is perfect if you do not have a contractor yet because we will bring our trusted team onboard. We will be using the contractors that Karen has worked with and have developed a great relationship with already. Each project will have a dedicated Kitchen/Bath Specialist working as the Project Manager. Karen will be working very closely with the Project Manager on your behalf. Typically, this will involve regular site visits by Karen (either in person or via video) to check on the progress and relay any questions or concerns she has to the Project Manager.
Karen will guide you in the final selections of the finishes for your project. If samples cannot be brought to your home, (counter slabs, faucets, sinks, etc.) but you feel strongly that you want to see the item in person, Karen will coordinate an appointment with a showroom and meet you there. This rarely does happen, but our first priority is to put your mind to rest that you are making the right decision.
- Purchase the Package, complete the Questionnaire and Karen will reach out to you to schedule your first appointment.
- Karen will come to your home and together you'll discuss your space, changes you'd like to make and review inspiration images that you have saved. This is a working meeting where Karen will share ideas, and you will have the chance to share your dream.
- Karen will schedule a second visit shortly afterwards to bring in her "kitchen/bath" dream team, so that they can take all of their measurements and photos of your space. This is what we call our "Trade Day", and we do not require our client to be home for this appointment. If an engineer is required for your project, an additional fee may be required.
- After all information has been gathered, and the design team has developed a plan for your space, Karen will schedule a third meeting with you to discuss all aspects of the project and her recommendations for moving forward. This meeting will also have the Kitchen/Bath Specialist in attendance. We request that all decision makers are present for this meeting so that all questions can be answered at that time. If any part of the plan needs to be tweaked, that can be discussed at this time. The price for this package includes one (1) modification.
- Once you are happy with the plan, a contract is signed and deposit is paid to the Independent Kitchen/Bath specialist. This is when your kitchen or bath project will begin!
**The fee for this package is for Karen's services only for a kitchen or a full size bathroom, for the entire duration of the project, and does not include the cost of any products.
**Powder Room Renovations will be priced differently, this will be discussed during the Discovery Call.
Depending on the size of the space, the finishes selected, any construction surprises the typical cost of projects that fall in this package are:
** Kitchen Renovation projects range from $45k and up
** Full Bath Renovation projects range from $25k and up