* This package requires new cabinetry in the space. If you are not looking for new cabinetry, try our "Powder Room Refresh" package.
*The Discovery Call must be completed prior to purchasing this package
*Fee is for Design Services Only
Powder Rooms are one of our favorite spaces to transform. These little spaces are places where you can take a design risk and deviate from your "safe" design style. How many times have you been in a restaurant and someone said to you, "you have to see the restroom here, it's amazing"? We love creating that same sense of excitement in your home. The Powder Room is the one room in your house that just about every guest will see.
Is this package right for you?
If you plan on replacing your cabinetry, and/or changing the layout of your space, this package is right for you. This is the perfect package if you are looking for a whole new look for your space. This package is for you if you do not have a contractor and a plan yet for your new space. If you already have a contractor and a floor plan and are just looking for help with your finish selections, then please check out our "Kitchen or Bath Finishes" package.
This package requires the purchase of new cabinetry, or a new vanity, if you are looking to just update your current Powder Room, please check out our "Powder Room Refresh" Package
We will bring our trusted team onboard. We will be using the contractors that Karen has worked with and have developed a great relationship with already. Each project will have a dedicated Bath Specialist working as the Project Manager. Karen will be working very closely with the Project Manager on your behalf. Typically, this will involve regular site visits by Karen (either in person or via video) to check on the progress and relay any questions or concerns she has to the Project Manager.
Karen will guide you in the final selections of the finishes for your project. If samples cannot be brought to your home, (counter slabs, faucets, sinks, etc.) but you feel strongly that you want to see the item in person, Karen will coordinate an appointment with a showroom and meet you there. This rarely does happen, but our first priority is to put your mind to rest that you are making the right decision.
- Purchase the Package, complete the Powder Room Questionnaire and Karen will reach out to you to schedule your first appointment.
- Karen will come to your home and together you'll discuss your space, changes you'd like to make and review inspiration images that you have saved. This is a working meeting where Karen will share ideas, and you will have the chance to share your dream.
- Karen will schedule a second visit shortly afterwards to bring in her "Bath" dream team, so that they can take all of their measurements and photos of your space.
- After all information has been gathered, Karen will schedule a third meeting with you to discuss all aspects of the project and her recommendations for moving forward.
- Once your contract is signed and deposit is paid with the Independent Kitchen/Bath specialist, your kitchen or bath project will begin!
**The fee for this package is for Karen's services only, for the entire duration of the project, and does not include the cost of any products.